Railway Recruitment 2019 : Station Master, Ticket Clerk & More Posts
RRB Recruitment apply online : Station Master, Ticket Clerk and More Posts
Western Railway (WR-RRC) has discharged a warning for departmental exa
mination to fill in a few opening. Applications can be submitted for the posts of Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply for the situations before the due date. The last date of utilization accommodation is July 30, 2019.
In a warning identified with the equivalent, it read, “Railroad Recruitment Cell welcomes ONLINE applications from qualified representatives of Western Railway functioning as on the date of Notification for topping off the accompanying posts of NTPC (Non-Graduate) against GDCE Quota… ”
Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Detail
Post and Vacancies
1. Station Master – 135 Posts
2. Goods Guard – 100 Posts
3. Sr. Business cum Ticket Clerk – 129 Posts
4. Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 238 Posts
5. Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 105 Posts
6. Trains Clerk – 18 Posts
1. All customary representatives having recommended instructive capability as demonstrated above, working in seventh CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being led are qualified to show up in GDCE choice,
2. All normal representatives having endorsed instructive capability as shown above working in same seventh CPC Level for which GDCE is being led are qualified to show up in determination from non-wellbeing to security classification posts just as security to wellbeing class posts.
3. Those applicants who are showing up in as well as anticipating for aftereffects of definite examination of least capability at the season of applying for the post are not qualified. Scholarly capability must be from perceived Educational Institution/Board, generally candidature will be rejected.
4. The hopefuls ought to have the imperative instructive capability on the end date of use and the equivalent ought to likewise be embraced in the Service Sheet of the representatives.
5. Zone of thought for GDCE will include staff having a place with every one of the Departments/Branches in a Divisions/Workshops/Headquarters office/Extra-Divisional Offices, by and large, subject to their applying in light of the warning.
6. RPF/RPSF staff are not qualified to apply against the GDCE conspire as far as Railway Board’sletter No. E (NG) I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11.8.2003.
7. Employees chose under GDCE plan will be exposed to beginning preparing of a similar span endorsed for legitimately selected hopefuls through RRBs.
Age Limit (As on 10-07-2019)
Competitors’ applying should be somewhere in the range of 18 and 42 years. For the Details of age unwinding, competitors ought to experience the ‘Official Notification’.
Determination of the applicants will be done dependent on their presentation in Written Exam and Skill Test.
Beginning Date of Application Submission: July 1, 2019
Shutting Date of Application Submission: July 30, 2019
For more subtleties experience the official notices connections given underneath: